Table of Contents
Urban Outfitters is one of the few places I shopped in high school that I still shop now. The store is a veritable treasure trove of off-beat, trending clothing that spans all kinds of aesthetics—there are tees for the ’90s-loving retro fiend, crystal-covered hair pins for the gal who loves irony about as much as she loves Instagram, and lavender gingham smocked tops for the park-goer who can’t help but coordinate with her picnic blanket. And so many of these incredible Urban Outfitters finds are available for a mere $50—sometimes even less.
The best part about these deals? You don’t have to wait until sale season to take advantage of them. There are plenty of budget-friendly pieces available at Urban Outfitters year-round. And while discounts only further sweeten these already-delightful deals, the sense of overwhelming anxiety that tends to pervade Black Friday sale season and end-of-summer sale season (and any kind of sale season, really) makes those clearance-level steals less than worth it. (The whole haphazardly add stuff to your cart, hit “check out” before anyone has a chance to snag the finds you’re eyeing, rinse, repeat process is both inefficient and emotionally exhausting. It also often results in buyer’s remorse.)
So why wait until the next series of discounts rears its stressful head? Why hold off on buying something just in case it gets budget-friendlier? It’s already hella budget-friendly now. (And it comes sans anxiety. Which really, is invaluable.)
1. Mesh Lettuce-Edge Baby Tee, $34 at Urban Outfitters
A decidedly retro take on summer’s sheer clothing obsession.
2. Out from Under Floral Mesh Slip Dress, $34 at Urban Outfitters
An anything-but-average floral dress, for an anything-but-average shopper.
3. Maddie Wooden Beaded Handbag, $14.99 at Urban Outfitters
There’s a veritable plethora of beaded bags on offer this summer—excuse me while I shop all of them.
4. First Place Flyaway Cropped Sweater, $49 at Urban Outfitters
A delicate cardigan that doubles as a low-key sexy top? Don’t mind if I do.
5. Monique Lettuce-Edge Slip Skirt, $49 at Urban Outfitters
Tie-dye vibes—without being too on-the-nose.
6. Amelie Enamel Clip Set, $10 at Urban Outfitters
Because fun hair clips are always a good idea.
7. Laura Ashley Exclusive Bridget Toile Bodysuit, $44 at Urban Outfitters
A bodysuit so cute you might be tempted to wear it on its own.
8. Cecilia Button-Front Peplum Tank Top, $39 at Urban Outfitters
A go-to summer tank that’s as cozy as it is cute.
9. Gingham Bucket Hat, $19 at Urban Outfitters
Bucket hats aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.
10. Banana Statement Earring, $20 at Urban Outfitters
Fruit jewelry is having a moment, because of course it is.
11. Candyd Ruffle Wrap Top, $39 at Urban Outfitters
An understatedly hot way to do night-out dressing this season.
12. Out from Under Tulip Underwire Bikini Top, $20 at Urban Outfitters
Yet another way to get your tropical print fix.
13. Chelsea Beaded Mini Bag, $9.99 at Urban Outfitters
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
14. Sugar Cropped V-Neck Tank Top, $39 at Urban Outfitters
A tank as fit for lounging around the house as it is for night-out wear.
15. Ingrid High-Rise Stretch Pin-Up Pant, $49 at Urban Outfitters
Want to elevate your go-to summer skinnies? No problem—cover them in fruit.
16. Veronica Jelly Strap Sandal, $29 at Urban Outfitters
One of the cutest manifestations of the aughts resurrection.
17. Perry Polka Dot Bike Short, $39 at Urban Outfitters
I mean, it’s a bike short matching set—what more could you possibly ask for from a comfy-cute summer look?
18. Amba Striped Cropped Sweater Tank Top, $39 at Urban Outfitters
Because spring’s crochet obsession is sticking around for summer.
19. Shelly Mini Handbag, $39 at Urban Outfitters
Get your shell jewelry fix and your beaded bag fix at the same damn time.
20. Laura Ashley Exclusive Cotton Bandana, $12 at Urban Outfitters
Never underestimate the power of a good summer scarf.
21. Future State Mushroom Butterfly Baby Tee, $34 at Urban Outfitters
22. Glendale ’50s Plunging Halter Romper, $39.99 at Urban Outfitters
Who said plaid had to be exclusively reserved for fall?
23. Fruity Charm Necklace, $20 at Urban Outfitters
More fruit jewelry. Because I told you so.
24. Future State Peace Sign Flower Cropped Tank Top, $29 at Urban Outfitters
Middle school cute is the year’s favorite aesthetic.
25. Martin Longline Pull-On Short, $49 at Urban Outfitters
Versatile lounge-worthy—and full of styling potential.
26. Mono-Cut Heart Sunglasses, $16 at Urban Outfitters
Because heart-shaped accessories are more fun when it isn’t Valentine’s Day. (More surprising, less on-the-nose, etc.)
27. Helena Crinkle Short-Sleeve Babydoll Top, $39 at Urban Outfitters
I’ve sworn off shopping (to the best of my ability), but this top is so adorable I can hardly resist.
28. Aurelia Floral Plunging Romper, $29.99 at Urban Outfitters
It was only a matter of time before bike shorts made their way to the romper-sphere.
29. 8 Other Reasons Nisha Hair Clip, $40 at Urban Outfitters
Bejeweled hair clips are basically too fun to pass up.
30. Frock Around Y-Neck Romper, $39 at Urban Outfitters
A mini dress that doubles as a romper—because you deserve to enjoy a short hemline without fearing a wardrobe malfunction.
31. Out from Under Honey Crew Sock, $12 at Urban Outfitters
32. Friendship Bucket Hat, $24 at Urban Outfitters
The classic fisherman’s hat, made cute.
33. Hanna Scallop Babydoll Mini Dress, $49 at Urban Outfitters
Also available in black and leopard print—in case your mini dress rotation could use a tune-up.
34. Finn Nylon Water Short, $39 at Urban Outfitters
So fun you’ll be looking for excuses to wear them everywhere.
35. Double Take Contrast-Trim Tank Top, $39 at Urban Outfitters
Yet another take on summer’s sheer trend.
36. Lucky Charm Mary Jane Necklace, $18 at Urban Outfitters
April might be over, but…
37. Out from Under Printed Tie-Front One-Piece Swimsuit, $69 at Urban Outfitters
Because nothing says “summer” like a gingham bathing suit.
38. Stevie Rimless Hexagon Sunglasses, $18 at Urban Outfitters
Tiny sunglasses may continue to reign supreme, but our sunglass silhouette selection is looking way more vast and varied this summer than it did this time last year.
39. Space-Dye Cinched Crop Top, $39 at Urban Outfitters
Space-dye may or may not be the new black, because maximalism is The Way.
40. Cherry Resin Statement Earring, $20 at Urban Outfitters
More ways to get your fruit on.
41. Casey Kick Flare Pant, $39 at Urban Outfitters
Gingham pants—need I justify further?
42. Rainbow Hair Pin Set, $14 at Urban Outfitters
Barrettes for the lover of primary colors.
43. Devon Linen Plunging Puff-Sleeve Crop Top, $49 at Urban Outfitters
The tie-front top is here to stay—and it’s getting increasingly sexy.
44. BC Footwear for You Sandal, $45 at Urban Outfitters
I’ve already copped to my jelly sandal problem, so just let me live, OK?
45. Champion Daisy Bucket Hat, $35 at Urban Outfitters
Because the world is better with more adorable bucket hats in it.
46. Motel Striped High-Rise Rainbow Bike Short, $19 at Urban Outfitters
The bike shorts selection is immense—and it is good.
47. Fruit Charm Hoop Earring Set, $26 at Urban Outfitters
Because you deserve access to every fruit there is, don’t you think?
48. Johnson Tie-Back Mini Tank Dress, $29 at Urban Outfitters
Are tank dresses the new T-shirt dresses? I’m not sure, but I’m certainly happy to see comfort-cute options in abundance.
49. Sierra Sheer Smocked Crop Top, $39 at Urban Outfitters
Sheer, smocked and puff-sleeved all at once.
50. Cute Hair Pin Set, $14 at Urban Outfitters
For the lover of purple. And hair pins. And fun.
51. Ricky Waffle-Knit Long-Sleeve Polo Shirt, $29.99 at Urban Outfitters
The kind of thing you pray to dig out of a thrift store bin.
52. Out from Under Printed Tie-Front One-Piece Swimsuit, $69 at Urban Outfitters
Three pastels are better than one.
53. Reese Slim Rectangle Sunglasses, $12 at Urban Outfitters
Tiny, without being too terribly tiny.
54. Vivian Beaded Wedge, $39 at Urban Outfitters
The noughts called—they want you to take full advantage of this comfy, ktischy shoe.
55. Project Social T It’s All Good Cropped Tee, $49 at Urban Outfitters
A T-shirt that knows what’s up.
56. Vintage Washed Bandana, $12 at Urban Outfitters
I mean, who can argue with a vibrant bandana in the summer? (Or like, any time of year?)
57. Out from Under Archie Ruched Muscle Tank Top, $29 at Urban Outfitters
Wouldn’t have expected 2019’s ruched detailing obsession to move into the T-shirt sphere, but it’s here—and it’s good.
58. Jace Poplin Zip-Front Pant, $49 at Urban Outfitters
Go all-in and pair these with your favorite tropical print shirt.
59. Heather Cork Wedge, $29 at Urban Outfitters
I mean, who can argue with the value of a comfy-cute wedge?
60. Dickies Rainbow Striped Cropped Tank Top, $34 at Urban Outfitters
The perfect go-to.
61. Grayson Corduroy Drawstring Short, $39 at Urban Outfitters
Phys-ed fashion is officially cute.
62. Classic Bandana, $10 at Urban Outfitters
In case you prefer your bandana palette a little out-of-the-box.
63. Ainsley Beaded Heart Necklace, $20 at Urban Outfitters
Cute, kitschy fun.
64. Sabrina Gauze Smocked Mini Dress, $39 at Urban Outfitters
The perfect swim cover-up.
65. Gia Patterned One-Shoulder Cropped Cami, $34 at Urban Outfitters
Sure to infuse your night-out wardrobe with all kinds of statement-making style.
66. Totally Beachin’ Shell Hair Clip Set, $12 at Urban Outfitters
An on-trend accessory with a retro feel.
67. Urban Renewal Recycled Overdyed Acid Wash Denim Shirt, $39 at Urban Outfitters
Utility fashion’s take on your go-to denim jacket.
68. Cindy Strapless Bustier Peplum Top, $49 at Urban Outfitters
Fit for summer days and summer nights, alike.
69. BDG No Finns No Future Tee, $29 at Urban Outfitters
A shirt that knows how to make a statement.
70. Matte Styling Hair Clip Set, $14 at Urban Outfitters
For the shopper who’s wished for barrettes that were just a little bit bigger.
71. Emily Double Tie-Front Crop Top, $49 at Urban Outfitters
A no-fail silhouette, rendered in a no-fail color.
72. Alanis Floral Bike Short, $49 at Urban Outfitters
An out-of-the-box approach to classic spring/summer florals.
73. Butterfly Hair Clip Set, $6 at Urban Outfitters
Butterfly. Clips. Are. Back.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
Originally published in January 2019. Updated May 2019.